On the Course
A good standard of golfing dress must be adhered to on the Golf Course.
- Recognized Golf Shoes (Soft-spikes preferred) must be worn.
- Trousers and Shorts must be of the tailored variety (NO Denim Jeans, Cargo Pants, Combat Trousers, Sports Shorts, Swimming Shorts or Cut-offs) and Shorts must be worn with knee length socks or sport socks which should be predominantly one colour.
- Recognized Golf Shirts or Shirts with collars (NO Football, Rugby or Shirts with indiscreet slogans or logos) must be worn. Shirts should be worn inside Trousers or Shorts, however recognized Golf Shirts can be worn outside of Trousers or Shorts when they are so designed.
- Golf Caps and Head wear may only be worn with the peak to the front, and must be removed before entering the Clubhouse.
In the Clubhouse
A good standard of Smart Casual dress must be worn in the Clubhouse and Smart Denim is permitted.
Modern Casual Shoes are permitted including Smart Trainers, Sandals, Loafers and Deck Shoes (NO Flip-flops). Men are also requested to wear socks (but this is not compulsory).
Smart Shirts designed to be worn outside Trousers, Shorts or Skirts are permitted.
All clothing, including Denim, must be clean and not faded, torn or soiled.
Rain Gear and proper Golf Shoes may be worn in the “Spike Bar” but not the main lounge.
The following items are NOT acceptable on the Golf Course or in the Clubhouse
- Tracksuits or Shellsuits
- Running shoes
- Rugby/Football Shirts or Shorts
- Combat and Camouflage Trousers